#BroomhillARTEYE Photography Competition
Click image for picture tour
Win an all-inclusive 1 night stay for 2 at Broomhill
Whether you're an experienced photographer or a smartphone snapper, send us a photo – it could be a study of a Carol Peace sculpture, a snapshot of your friends having fun or a photo of your favourite view in the Park. The more creative, the better!
We're looking for the best photos that capture the many faces of Broomhill — need inspiration? Here are some of our favourite entries so far.
At the end December*, the Broomhill team will announce a winner for the #BroomhillARTEYE Photo of the Year Award.
Along with the title of "#BroomhillARTEYE Photo of the Year", the winner will be awarded an all inclusive one night stay for two at Broomhill Art Hotel, along with a one-year pass to the Broomhill Sculpture Park.
*This competition was previously run on a seasonal basis. Broomhill has made the decision to change it to a yearly competition, due to seasonal fluctuations in footfall. Submissions made to the competition since January 2016 will still be considered for the #BroomhillARTEYE Photo of the Year Award 2016, selected at the end of December. The prizes will be valid until December 2017. Thank you for your patience during the transition, and good luck!
How to enter
Think you can do better? Enter your images by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject heading #BroomhillARTEYE, include your name, contact details, twitter handle (if you have one) and the date the image was taken OR submit your entry via Twitter ( or Instagram using the hashtag #BroomhillARTEYE and tag us. Make sure you are following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates.
Conditions of entry
- Images must be taken at Broomhill
- Subject to include images of art/sculpture, interaction with people, garden & wildlife or performances
- Maximum of 3 images entered per person, accompanied by your name and the date you visited us.
- You agree to allow Broomhill use of your images on the website, in social media and in other publications, in return for crediting your name.
- If third parties are interested in your work we will not share your details, but we will notify you.