School Visits to Broomhill
Inspiration and experience
Schools are welcome to arrange group visits to Broomhill. Children and students of all ages from Reception through to Higher Education have gained great inspiration and experience from their visits to Broomhill.
To make arrangements for a school trip, please contact us by email in the first instance.
Notes for School Visits
- Please be sure to contact us well in advance (at least four weeks) to be certain that we can accommodate your trip.
- Please ensure you have sufficient adults to supervise and control the children or students in your party.
- Broomhill Sculpture Gardens and Gallery contain many very valuable works of art - these are not designed for climbing, leaning or otherwise treating in any way involving force in any direction.
- There is a small lake at Broomhill, some relatively narrow paths and some steep slopes - close supervision is required at all times during the visit.
- Talk to us about transport: coach access is restricted to the lower part of the drive. Group members with special access needs are no problem but will need to be thought about in advance.
The group leaders and adults must be actively supervising the activities and behaviour of members of the party at all times. This applies to all groups where any one or more of the group members are under 19 years of age.
Any anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. Persons acting in such a way, in the opinion of Broomhill, will be asked to leave or shall have their activities curtailed under the close and continued supervision of an adult for the remainder of the visit - if this is agreed by Broomhill.
Insurance and Indemnity
The group leaders, adults and the institution of which you are a part must be fully insured against all risks. You and/or the institution of which you are a part shall fully and completely indemnify Broomhill against any damage, breakage or other losses incurred as a result of a member of your group causing or contributing to that breakage, damage or loss.
It is a condition of your trip to Broomhill that you are adequately insured to cover any damage or loss caused by or contributed to by a member of your party.
Any damages, breakages or losses should be reported to a member of staff at Broomhill immediately so that photographs may be taken immediately to facilitate your insurance claim(s).
Terms and Conditions
We ask all users of Broomhill to read our Terms and Conditions.